Hey there! I’m Louisa. Wife of Brian. Poet. AND I’m a new momma of a precious 8 month old (9 months in a couple days) baby boy named Jonathan. Here are a few things you may not know about me:
- My first concert was Hanson. “MmmBop” was on the repeats in our house growing up.
- I always wanted to be an opera singer, but could never quite find an “in” anywhere.
- Farming has always intrigued me, but I would never have the real life chops to actually be a farmer.
- I love people. Community, for me, is like the art museum to an art connoisseur. There is nothing more beautiful than a gathering of broken individuals who share one common love.
- Yes, the picture featured is my NORMAL face. All. The. Time.
I’d love for you to introduce yourself. Comment below, or shoot me an email.